Monday, July 21, 2008

The New Life

So this is where it all begins!

Hi everyone! My name is Thomas Caleb Supran and I was born on June 25, 2008. So that makes me about 3 weeks old and already I'm part of the blogosphere. I think for this first ever posting, I'll give you a brief photographic history of my first couple of weeks in this world.

Here's my first day at the hospital:



My dad took a million pictures and tried to send them to everyone he knew. The only thing he didn't quite understand was that I could barely open my eyes.

Anyway, here are a couple of me and my papa and uncle:



Ya know, they really only keep you in the hospital for a couple of days. Before long, they had sent all of us home to make do on our own.

I think everyone handled the transition pretty well. But once again there was dad with that camera!

Here's one of me sleeping on the couch and then rockin the tie dyed!



Within only a couple days of getting home, my dad sat me down for my first baseball game. I think he was in the middle of explaining the value of having a batter who can hit with two outs and runners in scoring position. As you can see, i was paying close attention.



And that's just the beginning. These days we are exploring different kinds of books and music. I can't wait to have my own "review section". But for now - i think i just want to soak it all in and give you guys The Straight Poop.

Check in soon!

No comments: