Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Fun In The New World

Playtime has picked up considerably. I am rockin my new Gymboree thanks to my Aunt and Uncle. Thanks guys. Check it out!



Hey, wait a sec... what's this? who's that monkey in the mirror?



So yesterday, i was just hangin out - thinking about how to cure world hunger, lower my carbon footprint, and solve the problems in the Middle East. I thought i had it all figured out - but then i got all confused when i heard that the Yankees made a trade for Pudge Rodriguez.




Before long, it was time for bed and i got to wear my new PJs. My dad picked them out. It was probably the best night sleep i had. I got a bath and my curls were in full effect. Check out the little foot covers. How great are these?



Thanks again for checking in. Come back soon for more updates!

No comments: