Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shakin My Money Maker

That's the word these days! I'm exploring music at a mad pace. From Abba to Zappa and everything in between. All on vinyl. All day long.

And i've been working on my dance moves too. Check out this move. I call it "The Frog"



Can you dig it? I thought that you could. Beatles shirt courtesy of my cousin Alex. Shout out!

I know it's been a while since I posted. And clearly i've been doing more than learning about music and dancing. I've actually started to slip into some pretty cool sleeping and eating patterns. And i'm growing more and more everyday. I feel like i have a growth spurt every 3 weeks. Last time i posted i was like 23 inches, and now i'm at least 23.5 or 24 inches. Getting long and strong, y'all.

Sometimes i feel like all i wanna do is eat. And then i just wanna pass out! Wherever i can...



Lately i've been good enough to let others eat as well. And that's when i can rock the bouncy seat. I'm not sure where this thing came from - but it might be my favorite chair. I can dance in it while listening to my favorite cuts.



Well, after a good dance session, i guess it's time to do what i do best. If anyone is looking for me - you know where to find me! Always look for the exposed foot! It's a dead giveaway!

No comments: