(1) This one is called "Justice"
(2) This one is called "lady killer"
(3) This one is called "money"
... I am still working on them. It's all new to me. But who knows - maybe someday i'll be a star!
And speaking of future stars, last night i got to watch the Yankees/Red Sox game with my dad and Winky. They always watch baseball together. I love to watch games with them!
Dad wears a Trenton Thunder t-shirt when Joba Chamberlain pitches. He was saying that Joba used to play there. The Thunder are the Yankees minor league team at the Double-A level.
He was explaining to us that Joba is going to be a future star for the Yankees and will probably be their star pitcher when i get a little older. I can't wait. I already like his name. And so does Winky. Check it out:
In all seriousness, I want to thank all of you for asking about us. We are doing well. We hope that these pics are helping you all stay informed as much as possible.
Come back soon!
3 comments:
Thomas,
I love your new blog -- especially the title.
We enjoyed having breakfast with you this weekend.
What's that? You love your new room? And your parents are the best?
Yeah, I thought that's what you said.
Big hugs,
Donna
Hey Thomas. You've got a good Web site going here. Just remember to stick by your Yankees, whether they're good or bad. But make sure your dad teaches you how to boo.
Dan
Phillies fan
Ha. You guys are really funny. And that bagel was yummy. Thanks. I can't wait to start reviewing baby books soon.
My dad told me that at this point in my life it's important that i always respect the game and root for guys that play the game the right way.
So, on the Phillies, i root for Chase Utley because he plays hard. But i can't root for Jimmy Rollins because he shows up late to games and doesn't run out groundballs.
It's a learning process. But i'm learning.
Post a Comment